Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Semester, New Blog, New Post

I'm opening this blog for my CMPT376w course. We are asked to maintain a blog throughout this semester, writing in the blog at least twice per week. 
This is my first time maintaining English blog. I used to write something in Qzone, ( a personal space associated with an instant messenger ) and xiaonei (a chinese version of facebook... lol ) But I don't write on it regularly and that is in Chinese.
I like the idea of blog as a way to communicate with each other. You get to spread your ideas or say out what is on your mind in a written format, but in an informal way. I like blog as being more  causal and having more freedom in the way you express yourself.  Obviously, it is much easier to write a blog than a paper. :P
I'm not a fast writer. Especially that English is my second language. I need to look up online dictionary sometime. :( 
I hope it will be improved as the course goes on and as I write more and more in English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment