Monday, January 18, 2010

Brainstorm for an interview question

Today, on my way to school. I was thinking about the interview quesitons that I was preparing for.

Where do you want to be in 2 to 5+ years? My answer to this question is:

As a new graduated student, I think I will start with a developer or tester position. And it will allow me to gain more experience and polish my skills. However, I would like to be in the role of project manager after 4 or 5 years of work. I like management work. What PM role attracts me is that you can work with smart ppl and collaborate among them and manage resources. As a manager of the team, you can allocate the workload and make use of the talent of people, and in the end accomplish something that is impossible for individual. This brings me a big sense of achievement. Most of my previous team work experience were very good. We had very firm group. We had good time working together and achieve the shared goal in the end....


O.. No.. I am trying to come up an answer for this typical interview question... But I don't think I'm doing a good job here >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment